Being For Each Other: Supporting Each Other’s Success
In our first video edition of Insights and Articles, Lloyd explores the difference between Being For Each Other and making sure no one gets upset. Can I hold a teammate to account for not keeping a commitment (even though they might get upset) and still “be for” them? What does supporting each other’s success look like in terms of Honoring Commitments? Join Lloyd as he explores these issues.
- An Introduction to The Collaborative Way
- Listening Generously: With Curiosity and Intent to Learn
- Listening Generously: Willingness to Be Influenced
- Speaking Straight: Honest and ForwardingNew!
- Speaking Straight: Clear and Direct Requests
- Being For Each Other: Supporting Each Other’s Success
- Honoring Commitments: Saying “No” to Commitments
- Honoring Commitments: Managing Effectively
- Asking for Commitments: The Big 8
- Acknowledgement and Appreciation: Giving in All Directions
- Start Here: A Powerful PerspectiveNew!
- Committed Partnerships
- Meet the Challenges of the New Year